Restored 3,598sf residence originally built 1840 with Queen Anne porch added 1899. Extensive renovations & modernization completed 2001 & 2007.
- Kitchen - remodel & extension 2007 with mudroom, custom cabinets, maple butcher block, corian counters, center island, recessed lighting, new windows/door, slate floor, radiant heat, Thermador appliances, wine cooler, microwave.
- Kitchen covered porch - added 2007 with mahogany deck.
- Kitchen dinning nook - cherry wood floor, antique barn-board walls.
- Family/TV room - maple floor, radiant heat, built-in custom cherrywood cabinetry w/bookcase & flat screen TV, Vermont Castings woodstove, entry to enclosed porch, entry to garage.
- Dinning room - open to living room.
- Living room - sunny & bright, 5 large windows.
- Day room, 4th bedroom or library - adjoins 3/4 bath.
- Office - built-in cabinets & gun safe, original 1800's wide pine-board flooring.
- Bath - remodel 2007 with shower, pedestal sink, toilet, custom cabinetry. radiant flooring, slate floor.
- Laundry - Asko washer & dryer.
- Outside patio - off kitchen porch is 600 sf Vermont slate patio & 60' hand-stacked stone wall restoration with flower garden.
- Front porch - original 1899 queen anne wrap-around porch featuring original victorian gingerbread architecture. Original front door.
- East bedroom - original birdseye maple flooring, closet, wallpaper, 3/4 private bathroom.
- West bedroom - original birdseye maple flooring, wallpaper, closet, 3/4 private bathroom.
- South bedroom - original beech flooring, wallpaer, closet.
- Full bathroom - located next to south bedroom, tub with shower, wide board pine flooring.
- Her office - wide board pine flooring, wallpaper. Could be childs bedroom or playroom.
- Hallway - original wide board pine flooring.
- Interior doors (16) refinished original doors & hardware.
- Venetian blinds throughout.
- Thermopane windows installed throughout.
- Re-insullated with blown-in insulation.
- New standing seam roof 2010.
- New electric service & house rewired.
- Oil heating & hot water system. Radiant heating in kitchen, TV room, downstairs bathroom.
- Basement with outside & inside entrance. House re-set on concrete foundation.
- Two septic systems. One serving 1st floor & one serving 2nd floor.
- Cable TV & internet.
- Water supply drilled well.
- Water softener & filtration system.
- Original 1920's milk-house as garden tool shed.
- Victorian privacy fence extends from kitchen porch to old 1920's milk-house.
- 2,734 sf total sq. ft. living space plus attached 864 sf barn/garage with loft & heated mud/activity room.
- Real estate taxes approximately $8,700.