1875 post & beam bank barn with mortise & tenon joinery has 1,920 sf on each of three levels is totally original in excellent structural condition. Banked against sloping ground therefore having entry doors on each of the 3 levels accessable from the ground. Original wooden stanchion milking parlor making this barn a unique historic museum rarely found today in solid condition. Toilet plus heated woodworking shop.
- Six modular (removable) horse stalls of southern pine & galvanized steel. Two 10' x 10' stalls, four 10' x 5' tie stalls with rubber mats separated by 12' center aisle.
- Frost-free water hydrant.
- Original dry-stacked stone wall approx. 40' long by 12' high.
- Four tack storage cabinets.
- Tack wall & saddle/harness storage.
- Carriage & sleigh storage area.
- Equipemnt storage area.
- Attached 400 sf run-in shed adjoins 1/4 acre barnyard.
- Adjoins 2nd training paddock.
- Adjoins 2.5 acre pasture with run-in shed.
- Barnyard, paddocks & pasture fenced with 4 board vinyl white fencing, 10' wide double gates & electified top wire.
- 14' sliding doors on east & west sides forming a breezway.
- Gallager electric fence energizer powers 8 fenced pastures on the property independantly wired & switched.
- Inside stairway to second level.
- Windows slide or tilt open & are removable.
- New electric service with AC wiring (galvanized metal sheathed wire) throughout. Multiple metal caged lights & outlets.
- Multiple outside spotlights.
- Flooring hardpack sand with drains.
- Original 1800's milking parlour, feed bins, wooden stanchions for 13 cows. Only a few of these original milk parlours still exist today in original condition.
- Entry from ground level thru 12' wide sliding door.
- Original grain storage bins.
- Original hay feeding bins.
- Original gravity hay drops.
- Toilet facility equipped with electricaly operated Incinolet waterless incinerating Itoilet.
- Storage/work area with 8' workbench, cabinets & shelving.
- Insulated & heated woodworking shop with 220V & 30 amp.
- Two open storage rooms.
- Inside stairway to 3rd level.
- Outside entry into 3rd story via a hi-drive ramp from ground level.
- 10' x 12' double entry loft doors into hay mow.
- Hi-drive ramp enclosed & features original corn-crib.
- Central aisle suitable for tractor or other storage.